Where is everyone?

Lulubelle
The blog has been quiet!  Whats everyone been up to?  Anyone been to the Dom Rep lately?

Re: Where is everyone?

Lovethetropics
LEAVING SUNDAY AND CAN'T WAIT!!!

Re: Where is everyone?

Told only my friends
Just donated my other timeshare that LHV were supposed to buy off me. I'm just glad  got rid of the thing. Now I can just enjoy LHVC and try to forget their deceptions.

Re: Where is everyone?

schmo
I have been buisy and havent been on in a while

Re: Where is everyone?

justascubadude
I am new here but a member referred me here because of the bad sales experience and deception that occured when we were down there.  I am sad to see that this board is not very active.

I have many questions and cannot seem to get answers from the powers that be in Puerto Plata.