Where is everyone from?

LoveTheTropics
Thought it would nice to know where everyone was from. No need to worry because we are all using anonymous names.
I'll start by saying....New York, USA

Re: Where is everyone from?

Diver
I live in Florida

Re: Where is everyone from?

Told only my friends
Rhode Island

Re: Where is everyone from?

Lulubelle
Hi!  I'm from Devon in the Uk!  Hi to you all - its nice to meet you all!

Re: Where is everyone from?

Lulubelle
  Maybe we should all do home swaps and travel around the world doing that!  I love the USA but have only been to Florida - titusville and orlando and also to chicago and Michigan!

Re: Where is everyone from?

Diver
Travel is so much fun I usually travel to the caribbean , we are going to alaska one day

Re: Where is everyone from?

Lulubelle
I too like the Caribbean!  We've been to Barbados twice and I would like to go to Grenada and have been to the Dom Rep 3 times now and have booked to go again next year!  We go to Spain quite alot with the kids as its so close and cheap!  We like to do off road motorcycle riding there too with our grown up friends!  We have a membership with Club La Costa too which are based in Spain but have properties world wide.

Travel is so much fun I usually travel to the caribbean , we are going to alaska one day

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/Where-is-everyone-from--tp2372718p2378645.html

Re: Where is everyone from?

Diver
How are the Club La Costa resorts ?

Re: Where is everyone from?

Lulubelle
The ones we have been to have been very nice.  Very high quality especially the gold crown ones.  Have a look on their website.

Re: Where is everyone from?

whatatreat
I live in Vancouver, Canada. And yes that is a long flight, especially since we don't have any direct flights :-( My last trip was 22 hours there, and 26 hours back.