Whats your Favorite Excursion

capehorn
Administrator
Ok we have all been there and most have tried a excursion or two. It would help to  give all of us some input on which trips are good and not so good or waht to expect on them
We loved the Monster Truck
This trip will last most all day , they give you plenty to drink along the way , water pepsi and 7UP  they even mix rum with the sodas if you wand their is also all the beer you want
The Lunch they give you at river rance was a lot better than we expected. If you take this trip bring sunscreen and a hat
You dont have to be in top shape for this trip but you will have to be able to climb about a 4ft ladder to board the trucks , they will assist you , the trucks bounce a little but not much
It would be a long day for small children so use your judgement
Here is the link to their website so you can see what it is like
http://monstertrucksafari.com/monster-truck-en/main.html

Re: Whats your Favorite Excursion

LoveTheTropics
Only been on two so far.
Cable ride-nice but go early because of the clouds. Cable car was a bit scary.
Private Catamaran-had a great time, docked and ate homemdde cooked food with the locals on the beach. Make sure you go early because the ride back to the resort was also a bit scary. The water became very rough and we were bounced around.  Thought my daughter was going to fly off the boat. I told her if she did I wasn't going after her, so make sure you hold on. But we're alive!
Heard allot about Paradise Island, Monster Truck and Safari ride.