What did everyone pay?

Told only my friends
 I'm just curious as to what other people have paid and what they recieve for that price. I purchased a jr suite with unlimited weeks, they said it cost 23,000, but they credited me 11,000 for my other timeshare, so I paid 12,000 after that credit. They told me they were going to take it off my hands, which was a flat out lie, I ended up donating it a couple months ago on my own to get rid of it finally. Since I have a basic membership, I don't get a golf cart, but since I can take a shuttle anywhere I need to go, it does'nt matter to me to much.  I don't get a helicopter ride or limo ride from the airport, but since my wife is Dominican, we will be heading to LHVC after spending time with her family first anyway.Since I'm an owner, I get all the VIP priveleges as the gold and platinum,  i.e. use of vip beach and such, that's all I care about. I'd just like to get an idea what other people paid so I can get an idea of their pricing structure and make some sense of my purchase. I love the place and have no regrets, but i'd like some piece of mind just the same.

Re: What did everyone pay?

lovethetropics
I don't think you will get a better idea of prices because it depends on how good of a negotiator you are at the time of signing your contract. I believe prices are somewhat the same but what would be added to your contract would vary. Also the prices have increased since I joined in 2007. VIP privileges that would vary amongst the different memberships would be golf cart for guests, free admission tickets for guest to Ocean World (some contracts are unlimited passes), limo or heli ride for members, limo or heli ride for guest, stocked bar in villa, priority to villas. The higher the membership the more you get for obvious reasons$$ As far as the VIP pool/beach/parties and so on ALL membership receive that.