WOW! Both blogs have been quiet!

12

Re: WOW! Both blogs have been quiet!

Lulubelle
Whatatreat
Holy cow!  A free vacation is good obviously and I would've done the same if it was just me and my husband but what are they playing at?  Something really needs to be done but what I really don't know!  Obviously they need to stop selling but that wont happen for sure and building more villas will help abit but they're not building enough!  Its still doesn't help that members rent out their weeks but I understand why they do and indeed we are renting from a member for next year because we need bigger than we can get guarranteed.

Re: WOW! Both blogs have been quiet!

Maggiedaw
Hi Lulubelle,
Is there another forum for LHVC members as this one seems to be VERY quiet?
12