VIP service?? You tell me

12

VIP service?? You tell me

whatatreat
We've been waiting over 3 weeks for confirmation of a reservation for 1 year from now. We used to get same day service. We've also been waiting over 2 weeks for information on having a wedding there. I got married at a resort in DR and all the places I contacted back then got back to me on questions in 1-2 days. What the #$&% is going on over there, that they can't respond to email?! Are others having this same treatment?
I know many of you haven't had any problems, but it is very frustrating to be ignored like this. We want to get a confirmation before they book up the resort, and we wont be able to get in. Maybe because we are using credits from our account is the reason we are having problems?? I have a friend who bought a platinum supreme membership while there under my membership, and he doesn't have any problems. I am not a high maintenance person, but do expect to hear back from them within a few days, not weeks.

Re: VIP service?? You tell me

Love the Tropics
As I am reading the blogs I just got a response from my CR about availability next year. I only emailed her yesterday at 11:30 am and it is now 12:30pm today. I don't know why they are giving you the run around. I always hear from them within 24 hours. I too am a gold member & I hope they don't do that to me down the road. I don't understand why they couldn't resolve this when you were down there!!

Re: VIP service?? You tell me

whatatreat
I did receive an email today, telling me that they are investigating my request for the reservations for next Feb? I have no idea what that is supposed to mean. I really love going to this place, but they are starting to get on my nerves. They also deleted my profile on their home page for the 5th time today, because I don't always praise them.

Re: VIP service?? You tell me

Lulubelle
Hi Whatatreat!  I was permantly banned from the official blog for using a word that they didn't approve of and also I was dissing them a little!  However theres always a way and a means and I am back on there!  Using credits shouldn't make them less likely to help you out.  I had credits from last year which i used for this year and had no problem.  I booked for my week this year back in feb when I was at the resort the year before and I think if you can do that then its got to be easier as you know its done and sorted.  I think they are very booked if not full for next feb so I would pester them and if its for a wedding make it known that its very important!  As if they wouldn't realise - but you never know!!!

Re: VIP service?? You tell me

Diver
I dont understand your delays they should know if they have room or not but the villas are getting very popular , be care full on their board

Re: VIP service?? You tell me

Love the Tropics
WHATATREAT
Correct me if I am wrong..weren't you the one that posted this website link on LHVC blog? I know this is an assumption but I think you gave it away when you posted here what you posted on LHVC blog. If so, I think they might be angry because of that and this is why they are giving you the run around. What do you think?

Re: VIP service?? You tell me

whatatreat
Hi love the tropics. Yes I did post it on their site, but it had already been 3 weeks by the time I made the post. I know they don't like any criticism on their blog, but why have a blog if we can't discuss things about the resort (good and bad) it's not like I was making up story's, it's kind of funny but they have never deleted one of my positive posts. I love this place as much as most of you, but I wish VIP service would shape up, I know a lot of you don't have a any problems, and that's great for you ,but I don't think they should discriminate against anyone for telling story's on their blog that are true, unless you are being ruthless, and I wouldn't call my comments very rude. I was only trying to bring my problems to everyone's attention, and find out if anyone else are getting the same treatment? As of today I have now heard from my rep, and she confirmed that my accreditation were correct, however they still have not given me a confirmation for the 3 weeks that I booked for Feb 2010. It has been exactly 4 weeks today, does anyone think that's fair? I know I don't, and I think it's a shame that a few people in the office are making me
so angry, that all I want to do is get rid of this membership. Even if I sold it ,I would still go to the resort because I love all the other staff there, they truly know how to treat people.

Re: VIP service?? You tell me

Diver
I feel for you , not that it does any good but at least you have friends that you can vent to here , I am sure they will come through they cant be full , well mabye villas could be full for all three of the weeks , I am sure they have room in the suites for a week if one of the weeks is a problem , how many people are in your group

Re: VIP service?? You tell me

whatatreat
Wel ljust an update. Called my rep yesterday to try to get my reservation confirmation, and she told me her supervisor would call me right back. Why would I need to talk to her supervisor about a reservation? Anyway, of cause I haven't heard from anybody, this was yesterday morning DR time. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? If so I am open to suggestions. Yesterday when I called I apologized to my rep if I had done anything to offend her ( why I would have to apologize I don't know?) and she said there were no problems.  If there are no problems why the heck don't I have a confirmation? Imagine if I was trying to rent out my weeks, I don't think anyone would be to understanding.
When I requested the reservations for Feb 2010 there was availability in a villa for 2 of the 3 weeks, if they tell me there are no villas left I will be real pissed. ( not that I'm no already). I will keep you posted

Re: VIP service?? You tell me

Diver
I just dont understand whats going on , It should never take so long for this process , either they have availability or they dont either way you should get a answer keep us posted

Re: VIP service?? You tell me

whatatreat
I have a friend at the resort right now, I think I will send him an email, and see if he can get a reservation for me. Like he says he always has an answer right away.

Re: VIP service?? You tell me

Diver
I would do that too

I alwayse get answers right away

Have your friend visit customer service on your befalf and see whats up , its hard to blow you off when you are face to face with them

Re: VIP service?? You tell me

whatatreat
Well they did blow me off for 2 weeks when I was there 2 weeks ago, but he is a platinum supreme, so he will find out right away I'm sure. And to think I was the reason why he bought his membership. I was bragging about this place to him, and he went down on my membership, and bought his own. I'm not so sure I would brag anymore.

Re: VIP service?? You tell me

Diver
Yea I cant imagin whats going on hopefully he will get it strait for you

Re: VIP service?? You tell me

whatatreat
Yet another few days, still nothing:-(

Re: VIP service?? You tell me

Lulubelle
Its most wierd!  If it were me I think I would have blown a fuse and would have wanted to fly down there to talk face to face.  Must admit when we were this year we didn't visit customer services and neither did we talk to the sales guy that had sold us our packages even tho we did say "Hi" to him on the beach a couple of times!  It was nice to have no one chasing us trying to get us to upgrade but I wish I had gone into CS to meet our rep as she was a new one from the previous year.  Good Luck

Re: VIP service?? You tell me

whatatreat
I do not understand, still not a peep, and when I call the office there is no one that will talk to me. How can I get reservations when they totally ignore me. I am just about ready to jump on a plane and go down there, and demand my money back. I have no idea what the hell is going on.
ANY SUGGESTIONS?????

Re: VIP service?? You tell me

Lulubelle
Hi.  I do feel for you and I really don't know what I would do in your situation as it seems like you've tried everything!  Could you ask someone else who has the same package or above and ask them to try to see if the villas you want are available and if they were you would have a good case.  If someone did this for you and had emails from Customer services you could copy them and either fax or send them with a letter to ask what the hell is going on!

I do not understand, still not a peep, and when I call the office there is no one that will talk to me. How can I get reservations when they totally ignore me. I am just about ready to jump on a plane and go down there, and demand my money back. I have no idea what the hell is going on.
ANY SUGGESTIONS?????

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/VIP-service---You-tell-me-tp2483889p2536217.html

Re: VIP service?? You tell me

LoveTheTropics
Whatatreat
What week did you want to book?

Re: VIP service?? You tell me

Lulubelle
Whatatreat
How are you getting on with your booking?  Any luck yet?
12