Upgrade to Shareholder - Exclusive offer to LHVC members

Upgrade to Shareholder - Exclusive offer to LHVC members

lhvcshareholder
Dear members,

You are invited to consider an upgrade offer exclusively for existing LHVC members.

For only $5000, your name can be added to Shareholder Benefit Contract #418, one of our 3 LHVC Shares.

You and your traveling companions will receive the highest level of Club Benefits and Priority.

Low services fees ($699 for villa/$299 for penthouse). All-Inclusive discounts up to $10,000 are now available!

Interested members are invited to review our classified ad on Ebay for full offer details. Go to Ebay and search LHVC.

We are available to answer questions about this offer or about the Club / Resort in general.

Warm Regards,
Keith and Raquel Begelman
Platinum Supreme Shareholder members of Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club
LHVC Members since 2007

Re: Upgrade to Shareholder - Exclusive offer to LHVC members

Jose Gomes
Hi is this still available?
Thanks

Josegomesny@aol.com

Re: Upgrade to Shareholder - Exclusive offer to LHVC members

J. Abraham Ferreira
Is this offer available?
Jose.ferreira@limosys.com

Re: Upgrade to Shareholder - Exclusive offer to LHVC members

Mark Reyna
Is this still available, we are 4 bedroom villa members currently

Re: Upgrade to Shareholder - Exclusive offer to LHVC members

molkenmi
Hi Keith and Raquel,

Is this offer still available? I'm a Lifetime Platinum Member interested in upgrading. Please contact me at mmolkenthin@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Mike

Re: Upgrade to Shareholder - Exclusive offer to LHVC members

lhvcshareholder
Sorry, but this offer has been closed for some time.

Kind Regards,
Keith