Sun Village

mac4mand
 I got the e-mail saying sun village is now presidential suites at LVHC.

 So are they going to be on VIP beach sucking up all the chairs and beds?

Re: Sun Village

lhvcparty
I just received the news letter as well. Are the suits already open? It looks like there might be a nice pool area over there which will hopefully be VIP. It will be interesting to see what it's like. We are heading down early Dec and will keep everyone updated:-)

Re: Sun Village

mac4mand
  When are you going?  We are going Dec 4.

Re: Sun Village

lhvcparty
I guess we will be there at the same time:-) We will be there on Dec 6, we could meet up for a drink there  if you want to?

Re: Sun Village

mac4mand
There will be about 11 of us loud fools from Ohio. You won't be able to miss us!

We'll be on VIP beach every day, starting tomorrow!

Re: Sun Village

mac4mand
Did you make it home LHVCparty?