Most bang for your buck blog!

LoveTheTropics
Go to lhvc's blog and read the last "most bang for your buck" post.
what do you think about what Trixie says on the second page?
This worries me.

Re: Most bang for your buck blog!

LoveTheTropics
Sorry it wasn't Trixie that wrote it, it was marje salkin

Re: Most bang for your buck blog!

capehorn
Administrator
that is a little worrysome

Re: Most bang for your buck blog!

Diver
It could be it is real buissy there right now and it only takes a few people to stir things up or people were promiced villas and didnt get them I will keep a watch on it , but then it might disapear too

Re: Most bang for your buck blog!

whatatreat
What did marje salkin say in her comments. They have deleted them by now?

Re: Most bang for your buck blog!

Diver
I cant remember I will try to find out , they do alot of deleting there , thats why this page was built

Re: Most bang for your buck blog!

LoveTheTropics
whatatreat

Basically what was said on the blog was the same complaints that you posted. Overbooked, people very angry, overcrowded, etc........