Members benefits to close friends and family

Members benefits to close friends and family

lovethetropics
Has anyone had problems with extending benefit to your familly or close friends. I don't know if every membership allows this but mine does and it's in my contract.  I had sent two family members at separate times without me to LHVC with my full benefits (minus Serenity Beach) and have had problems receiving them. They tell them they aren't entitled...my guests complain and insist for them to check out their reservations and the members contract. If they were lucky maybe they would receive one benefit and that could be the last day they are leaving.  I am getting very frustrated...can anyone give me any advice.

Re: Members benefits to close friends and family

justascubadude
What specific benefits are you referring to and what is your membership level?

Re: Members benefits to close friends and family

lovethetropics
I am a Lifetime Platinum Supreme member and I am able to extend my benefits only to close friends and family. I can only offer this a limited amount of times in a year....that's understandable. They should receive alcohol in their villa, BBQ, limo/heli, E section, priority reservations in all restaurants, golf cart. The only place my guest can not go to is Serenity Beach...again that's understabndable.

Re: Members benefits to close friends and family

lhvcparty
I am only a platinum plus member, and I want to send my mom down, but they tell me she will only get the blue band. I don't have a problem with my friends getting a blue band (although none of my friends would pay that kind of money for that level of service) But you would think at least your parents would be getting the same treatment as you? I asked my rep if this is the same for everybody, and she told me unless the friends or family members are traveling with you they all get blue bands. Having the blue band means the salesmen will hound you day and night, and you don't have access to serenity beach, Azul, Jazz or the new beach, that is supposed to be open some time this summer.  I am still very happy with the place whenever I go down there myself, but I think they are trying to stop everyone from be able to send people down on their membership, because the member base is getting to large to accommodate everyone, which is fine by me, I don't rent out my membership anyway. And it makes it easier for the members to have access to the resort which I believe is a good thing.

Re: Members benefits to close friends and family

lovethetropics
I was told also that any of my guest that are not with me will get a blue band. It is only when they are with you that they receive the gold band. However, I sent my sister down with my benefits and they gave her a hard time to receive what she was entitled to as I allowed her to receive my benefits. She did receive the blue bracelet which I knew she would and no access to Serenity Beach also. These things I knew and understood but they didn't receive the BBQ, liquor in the villa, "E" section and was hounded by the sales people at her villa. I was so embarrassed!

Re: Members benefits to close friends and family

justascubadude
What is "E" section?  I am just a gold member and don't know anything about that.

Re: Members benefits to close friends and family

panpan2523
Founded in 1847 by Frenchman Louis-Francois Cartier, Cartier's grandsons, Louis, Pierre and Jacques helped lead and propel the name http://mycartieronline.com/Cartier-Earrings-category-6.html buy cartier  to its current worldwide status. In 1904, due to a Brazilian aviator's complaint's pertaining to, at that time, traditional pocket watches, Cartier created the first, flat wrist bezel watch, unique in design, prestigious in quality.