Lifestyle Tower

Dream Holiday
Hi can anyone tell me what an AZUL member is in the news letter it say the 4th floor will be exclusive restaurant and lounge for top level members called Azul.
Is this Platnuim supreme or another level higher

Re: Lifestyle Tower

justascubadude
I think AZUL is the name of the dining place and that it is for Platinum and Platinum plus members only.  That is what we were told when we were down there a month ago.

Re: Lifestyle Tower

mac4mand
  When is the new restaurant supposed to be done?

Re: Lifestyle Tower

lovethetropics
I was told the towers will be complete in late fall. I am going down Oct. 3rd and will get more info and find out exactly who can go to this new vip restaurant. I can't imagine it is only for Platinum members as I don't think that would be fair!

Re: Lifestyle Tower

lovethetropics
Another great vacation at LHVC. Weather was great! The Towers are still slated to be completed in late November and the new restaurant is for all members gold and platinum. Have you heard Sun Village went to auction and LHVC bought the Bungalows. This took place when I was done there. The staff was very excited about this and so am I. If you have never seen them before check out the photos on its website. They look really nice. Chef Manny took the Chateau Briant off the gourmet menu. I am very disappointed as I always looked forward to it when I went there. I expressed my disappointment to the Chef..if anyone feels the same as I do please let the Chef know..maybe enough complaints will bring it back again. Not returning to DR until next June..that's way too long for me but my busy life won't allow me to get there sooner.

Re: Lifestyle Tower

Dream Holiday
Did they only purchase the bungalows or did they purchase the whole resort
It would be nice if they purchased the whole resort because they have Villas there also

Re: Lifestyle Tower

justascubadude
Can anyone tell me who can eat at Azul?  I asked my VIP rep and this is the response from them:

"I am unable to comment regarding the Azul restaurant, to date I have not heard of any restrictions."

Our package is 50 weeks in a 1 bedroom so we can eat there??

Re: Lifestyle Tower

lovethetropics
I was told it is for all members. Maybe rental guest aren't allowed?

Re: Lifestyle Tower

mac4mand
Has anyone heard if AZUL is open yet?

Re: Lifestyle Tower

mac4mand
Has anyone heard if AZUL is open yet?

Re: Lifestyle Tower

Lovethetropics
Friends going down Dec 3rd and I will have them check out if the restaurant is open yet.

Re: Lifestyle Tower

asdsad
asdsad

Re: Lifestyle Tower

asdsad
asasas

Re: Lifestyle Tower

lhvcparty
AZUL is open, and it is very good. We just got back on the 21st of Dec, and we went for dinner at AZUL on opening night which was Dec 15, the food and service was 1st class. The chocolate cake was REAL GOOD.
Also the new restaurant at the presidential suites was opening on monday the 21st of Dec, but we didn't get to try that.
Kev

Re: Lifestyle Tower

Kev
Why did this board die? We ate going back next week and would love an update- haven't been in about 6 months.  I also have thoughts on the sales and false promises that I'd lie to share.

Re: Lifestyle Tower

jrameses
Here is the skinny regarding AZUl:

Priority goes in the following order:

Shareholders(unlimited-complimentary dining)
Platinum Supreme(limited complimentary dining)
Other members ($45-$75/person/night)
Guests of members($45-$75/night/person)-------rarely, I yet to see a blue vip bracelet there.

Timeshare and cheapcaribbean guests(not gonna happen)

the food there is excellent, as well as the service.
I give it 10 stars out of 5.
If you are into fine dining, you will love this place.

I eat there as much as I can, food is to die for.