How Funny!!!

Lulubelle
Hello!  where is everyone by the way?  Just thought I would share what I thought was an amusing moment with you.  Last year I was banned from the official Lifestyles blog as I wrote: "cock it up".  It wasn't meant as a rude or offensive term, just a figure of speech.  Ive gotten back on there - there are ways and means and more recently I wrote something about cocktails.  You know they are the delicious drink things we all enjoy on the VIP beach etc... I was amazed to see that they have put a * in the place of the word "cocktail"!!!  How funny is that?  Will they change the 'cocktail' menu to some other word I wonder?  I'm sure they have some automated system that does it but I thought it funny!  LOL

Re: How Funny!!!

Diver
That is funny , must be a bad word to them