How Busy Is It During Thanksgiving?

justascubadude
I have tried to get information from VIP services and they just keep emailling me the standard crap so maybe someone here can help.  We have a junior suite so we cannot make Villa reservations until 30 days out but are just trying to find out how busy thanksgiving time is down there so we know if we have a chance of the upgrade or not.

Any input from someone would help as we are trying to decide whehter getting a Villa is a possibility or if we should just get 3 apartments and call it good.

As always, I appreciate everyones input and have a wonderful holiday!!