Hello

Lhvcparty
Does anyone still use this site? I would love to hear from someone with a shareholder membership. If anyone sees this please respond, and I will fire away some questions. Thanks

Re: Hello

BrianAthens
This is my first posting. It does seem to be quiet at this forum. We are new members and are getting nervous about all the bad reviews, although most are a few years old now. We will keep our hopes up that we did not make the wrong decision. We traded in our Mexico club for LHVC because of the unrest in Mexico. We travel frequently and take advantage of the exchanges to what LHVC calls "sister resorts." we are in the process of exchanging for a ski trip but the rates we are being quoted don't match what the reservation form quotes. Has anyone else had this issue?

Re: Hello

AMSNYC
Do you use the sister resorts on their site or through Rci? What is the cost of doing so? I'm a new member and very worried as well. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Re: Hello

Donaldo
Be sure to make all reservations through Lifestyle Holidays by calling them, just as you should for making reservations at LHVC.  It is always cheaper to have LHVC rentals and sister rentals through the LHVC resort rather than through RCI; however, going through RCI may get you a better chance of receiving last minute availability, since they keep units reserved longer - even after all units are gone through the resort.

Hope this helps!
-DP-

Re: Hello

Donaldo
Hi - I doubt you made a bad decision but can't say for sure without knowing what membership you bought.  We have been members since 2005 and at these levels: gold, platinum, platinum supreme, and shareholder.  We have been all over the island and have visited most all sister resorts there (they have recently purchased several in the last year).

The very best advice i can give is this - reserve early, at least 6-months but better to try a year in advance!!  If you call them with 2-3 months advance, you are begging for unknown problems.  BTW, this advice is for the highest levels, so if you have lower, add more time.

Also, even at our level, we never know what we'll get until we get there...  unless you call and email alot as time gets shorter.  (You would think they can make a reservation for a unit and keep it for you, but they can't even if they say so.  They are very good about getting you the right amount of rooms though.

As for sister resorts, reserve similarly using the home resort's reservations folks. If you go direct, you may get a reservation that doesn't include all your benefits.  Also, going through RCI is costly unless you find a special, then you may not get the best accommodations or benefits.

Hope this helps!

Re: Hello

Donaldo
My first time and I stumbled upon it.  to get good advice, google lhvc rentals or lhvc owners and ask other owners like you.

Good luck but I think you got one of the best bang for the buck bargains in the Caribbean !

Re: Hello-shareholder/supreme

jrameses
This post was updated on .
Hello, what questions do you have regarding shareholder?
Are you a member of LHVC?
If no, are you interested in becoming a member?
I am a shareholder .
I might be able to answer some questions.
 I can say this, me and the family and friends been to the resort many times since 2008, and everytime we go there it gets better.
We moved up in membership level several times and the stay got better, we got more perks.
Then as shareholder, even more perks.

Re: Hello-shareholder/supreme

Svarela1978
Hello
Just joined LHVC. We bought 6bdroom villa lifetime. I think it's  Platinum plus.
How do we become shareholders ???

RE: Hello-shareholder/supreme

jrameses
Good morning.
To become Shareholder, one must move up to Platinum Supreme.
From there they will give the opportunity to buy into Shareholder.
The price when I purchased was going at $75,000 with an expiration date of December 31, 2052.
As of today, I was informed by a fellow friend that the price went up.

There is a more economical approach to have the status of Shareholder.
I have the option to add other members into my Shareholder contract as Shareholder Benefactors.

What that means is that you get the perks of Shareholder, without the huge expense.
I sell these Shareholder Benefactor Seats at $25,000/seat.

If you are interested in learning more, you can do any of the two:

1) Reply back to this email.
2) Email me at [hidden email].

If you decide to email me at the above email address, please use a descriptive subject on the subject line.
Thank you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Joshua Guerra
(CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+)

Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 00:19:27 -0800
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Hello-shareholder/supreme

http://lhvc-members-forum.2319787.n2.nabble.com/Hello-tp6333094p7572735.html
To unsubscribe from Hello, click here.
NAML

RE: Hello-shareholder/supreme

jrameses
Svarela1978,

You can call me at 201-232-3094.
It looks like the forum removes email addresses.
Let's try it this way:
I use hotmail as a webmail account.
You can use my first name of: robert
Then you can use my last name of : Guerra
Put them together and email it to hotmail.

Regards,
Joshua Guerra
(CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+)

From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 09:12:58 -0500

Good morning.
To become Shareholder, one must move up to Platinum Supreme.
From there they will give the opportunity to buy into Shareholder.
[...]

NAML

Re: Hello

jrameses
I am selling my benefactor seats for $15k.  If anyone interested please reply back or give me a  call at 201-232-3094

RE: Hello-shareholder/supreme

joshua
If anyone else is still interested in buying a seat as a benefactor in a share, do contact me.  I have a friend that still has an open seat on his contract.

Re: Hello

joshua
I sold my seats but I know of another shareholder that is selling his. you can contact me on my cell at 201-232-3094 and I can provide his information.  As you may not know but the resort is no longer selling shares to anyone, so those seats will be hard to come by to enjoy.  give me a call and i will get you in contact with him.