Differeces between Memberships

123

Re: Differeces between Memberships

Joshua
Hello happycamper, i have a friend that still has shareholder benefactor seats if uou are interested. You get more from benefactor than a penthouse membership.
If you are interested, reply back so i can get the details from him.

Re: Differeces between Memberships

i wish i checked
i was there in Puerto plata last October 2018 they got me hook line and sinker i signed a contract for a junior suite for 34 years. still they cannot explain every thing to me i think i was duped. i wish i did more research before i fell for this trap.
123