DID ANYONE SEE 20/20

LoveTheTropics

Re: DID ANYONE SEE 20/20

Diver
I have seen that before , Holidays is under alot of scrutiny , almost every timeshare out there is the same thing , sales will tell you anything , just like a car sales person will do , thats why it is so hard to do a extra trade at a holiday sister resort

Re: DID ANYONE SEE 20/20

Love the Tropics
Diver
Doesn't that make you a little suspecious that LHVC is still affiliated with them.

Re: DID ANYONE SEE 20/20

Diver
possibly a little but I have learned to not mess much with the sister resorts in holidays , RCI is a better way to go I have pretty much given up on holidays , although I have sent some family members to holiday resorts through the sister thing and it did work out , I just dont expect much from them