Caribissimo

lovethetropics
Just curious to know if anyone has gone to the new Caribissimo Party and what it is all about.

Re: Caribissimo

lhvcparty
Is this the name of the new Thursday night party?

Re: Caribissimo

lovethetropics
Yes this replace the Ocean World Thursday night party and is held within Lifestyles properties

Re: Caribissimo

lhvcparty
OK, I was there in early March and they had the dinner at VIP pool, and then the party is at the new tower afterward s with a live band. The food is great and the party is much better than the old one at ocean world. You need to reserve your spot for the dinner portion, and it's well worth it. I must say Mannie and Fadie have done a real good job getting the food up to much better standards.