Booking a holiday

Maggiedaw
I am a gold member with junior suite.We have had it for a few years but find it hard to understand how you go about booking a holiday,best way to book flights,etc.
Can someone simplify it for me please or if there is someone in UK that could contact me.

Re: Booking a holiday

jrameses
Hello Maggie.
Do not understand what you are asking?
If you are trying to book a holiday(vacation) with the resort.
You fill out a booking request form provided by your representative.
Simply send them an email if you do not have one.
Your original contract should have a copy for you to make copies of.
If not, simply send an email request to your rep for a copy to fill-out and as well ask to know what's available.

In the past,
I would send an email asking what's available, then if it's available what I want, i do the following.
With the form I had, I put in my requested date of travel, accommodation request, number of guests and send it in with credit card information to book the accommodation.
Then I get an email confirmation from resort with my confirmation number.  Then when I get there I pay for the all-inclusive.