Becoming a chairman circle affiliate

Joshua
This post was updated on .
Good evening, i an in the position to add two names to chairman circle contract. The CC is the newest level of membership at LHVC. For $35kyou can lavish yourself and family members while staying at the resort. Why attempt to pay over $300k to do it on your own when you can ride on my contract. More information can be found on our website:
Www.relaxwithlifestyles.com/chairmanscircle

We will be going there this coming September, 2016.
Don't miss your opportunity!!

Joshua

Re: Becoming a chairman circle affiliate

Mark Reyna
Do you still have affiliates avaiable?  We are currently a 3-4 bedroom villa member