Anyone interested in being a shareholder benefactor?

Anyone interested in being a shareholder benefactor?

jrameses
Hello all.
I was wondering if anyone was interested in enjoying the perks of being a shareholder benefactor.
I am in the position to sell four benefactor seats onto my share contract.
If anyone is interested, feel free to reach out to me.

josh

Re: Anyone interested in being a shareholder benefactor?

Jodi Smith
Hello Josh

My husband and I have been to LHVC many 4 times in the past 18 months and love it.
We would possibly be interested in becoming a Shareholder Benefactor but naturally have many questions about it..  Could you give me more details please..  including the cost of becoming a benefactor

Thanks

Jodi

RE: Anyone interested in being a shareholder benefactor?

jrameses
Good morning Jodi.
I created  a link on my website that has brief information on it.
The link is:

The cost of the benefactor seat is $25,000(U.S. Dollars).

Do please take a look at the link provided, and give me a call on my cell.

I will answer any question you have.

I do have a tri-Party Agreement that will state what you are entitled to in plain wording.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Joshua Ascii Guerra
(CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+)

Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 04:15:30 -0800
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Anyone interested in being a shareholder benefactor?

Hello Josh

My husband and I have been to LHVC many 4 times in the past 18 months and love it.
We would possibly be interested in becoming a Shareholder Benefactor but naturally have many questions about it..  Could you give me more details please..  including the cost of becoming a benefactor

Thanks

Jodi

http://lhvc-members-forum.2319787.n2.nabble.com/Anyone-interested-in-being-a-shareholder-benefactor-tp7572729p7572733.html
To unsubscribe from Anyone interested in being a shareholder benefactor?, click here.
NAML

Re: Anyone interested in being a shareholder benefactor?

Chris Green
Is this offer still available?  If so, can you email me at chris.green4616@comcast.net

Re: Anyone interested in being a shareholder benefactor?

Joshua
Yes, it is still available.
I just sent you an email to the address provided.

josh

Re: Anyone interested in being a shareholder benefactor?

jrameses
Good evening all.
I am still selling the benefactor seats at $15k.
If you are interested please reply back.

thank you

josh

josh

Re: Anyone interested in being a shareholder benefactor?

julia
I may be interested, if you are still selling.... You can text or call me at 773 203 5680 or email me at Julia. Persa@aa.com.   thanks, Julia

Re: Anyone interested in being a shareholder benefactor?

jrameses
Hi Julia, i spoke to my friend briefly at the wedding and he will back to me later tonight or tomorrow. I just arrived at Puerto Plata.
I will keep you updated.

Josh

Sent from Ascii's iPhone

On Nov 30, 2014, at 4:58 PM, julia [via LHVC Members Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I may be interested, if you are still selling.... You can text or call me at 773 203 5680 or email me at Julia. [hidden email].   thanks, Julia

http://lhvc-members-forum.2319787.n2.nabble.com/Anyone-interested-in-being-a-shareholder-benefactor-tp7572729p7572786.html
To unsubscribe from Anyone interested in being a shareholder benefactor?, click here.
NAML

Hello Julia, this is joshua from lhvc-forums website. Was doing some updates and was wondering if you still have interest in the lhvc resorts but this time as a chairman. This is the newest and highest level of membership after shareholder. Me and my friend are in the process of purchasing more shares within the next week. Let me know if u have interest.

Hello Chris, we are now selling slots into chairmans circle at the lhvc. This is a higher level than shareholder. If you are ibterested, do let ne know. I did send an email to the email provided in a different post.

Re: Anyone interested in being a shareholder benefactor?

Joshua
Hello Jodi. Not sure if you became members of the lhvc resort. If you did or not, i am offering you the opportunitt to a higher level than shareholder. It is called chairmans circle. We will be going there ib the next week on vacation and plan on acquiring several contracts. If you have ibterest do let me know. Or if you have any questions, do let me know.
I can be reached at : joshua91198@gmail.com

Regards, joshua

Re: Anyone interested in being a shareholder benefactor?

faraday
yes we would have an interest.  Faraday  904-537-1799  send details to faradayh@gmail.com   Thank you
Faraday